Saturday, August 17, 2019

Toot Fairy Toilet Spray

Toot Fairy Toilet Spray is our flagship product. As of today, it comes in two variants: The Signature Green Tea & Cucumber and everyone's new favorite, the Honeydew Melon.


A lot of you have been asking how did I come up with such a unique product? Well, the answer is simple - this product is something that I did not come up with, though I will agree that it's unique! I was actually inspired by this American-brand called Poopourri that I first heard from Grace Helbig. I remember her telling a story on her vlog that she got drunk one night and ordered a buttload of Poopouri because that is how much she loves the product!  


Fast forward to a few years later, I got gifted a bottle of Poopourri from a friend who came down to visit, straight from TN. Since he knows how much I love everything fragrant, from perfume to scented candles to actual potpourri, he figured he should bring me one as a gag gift. I never looked back after that night. I can no longer imagine what life's like pre-Poopourri. Then, the inevitable happened... I ran out of it. So I had to come up with my own! It took me roughly three months to actually find the best solution and when I was happy with the way it turned out, I decided to establish a start-up business with it.


On the day of the launch, I only made 10 bottles. They were sold out overnight so I made another batch of 30 this time, introducing two new limited edition scents.



The two limited edition scents: Rosemary & Mint and Grapefruit & Black Pepper. Around this time, orders thru Instagram and Facebook (from strangers!) started pouring in, and we felt like we're legiiiit!

Anyway, if there are still a lot of you who are confused on how Toot Fairy works, see Poopourri's commercial below. It  is after all, what inspired us!



Enjoy!

Remember, just a little spritz on the toilet water before you go, and no one will ever know!


- RR



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find anything interesting? I hope so! Don't hesitate to drop a line or two!