Saturday, August 17, 2019

Linen & Room Mist

Three weeks after the launch of Toot Fairy Toilet Spray, I have received a tremendous amount of feedback.




The Constructive Feedback:
"You should not use plastic bottles, so it's more environment-friendly." 
*starts using glass bottles* 
"You should not use glass bottles, this is an on-the-go product..."
"I wanna buy one for my daughter but she can't tote around glass bottles to school..."
"Glass bottles are not discreet enough and it's bulgy on the pocket..."

The Positive Feedback:
"It really works!" 
"Deadma ka lang, upo ka lang dyan and be worry-free!"
"In fairness, wala ngang alingasaw factor!"

The Positive with Suggestion Feedback: 
"Pabili ulit ako, naubos ko na. Sine-spray ko kasi sa kwarto."
"Sis, pwede ba to sa humidifier? Ang bango kasi sa kwarto."
"TL! Nag-yosi ako sa kwarto, na-overpower nya yung amoy yosi!"
"MADAM! Gawa ka rin ng linen spray! You know us, BPO people, we sleep during the day. Gusto naman natin relaxing ang ambience! I like the one that's peppermint-y ha!"


It took me a whole month to figure out how to formulate linen mists. Of course, there are things that you want to take into consideration: Is it safe for pets? Is it safe for babies? Will it stain? How effective is the disinfecting factor? Thankfully, I found the perfect supplier that ticks all my boxes, and the teaser for the linen mists was born. 




Slumber - A perfect blend of lavender and peppermint that will sweep you off your feet and carry you into a relaxing embrace, lulling you to a deep slumber. 

Solace - Imagine coming home from work and sitting down for a cuppa. The distinct clean taste and aroma of green tea will help you clear your mind and tickle your senses allowing you to mellow out for the day.

Serenity - Get in touch with nature as the clean and crisp smell of bamboo, especially in the rain, reminds you of the most luxurious outdoors spa in a private island. 


My personal favorite is the Slumber (no kidding - I have two extra bottles on my bedside!). I even posted it on my personal Instagram: 


The caption reads: This is what helps me sleep better these days: a little spritz around the room and on the pillows of the stress-busting aroma of lavender coupled with the breathe-easy effect of peppermint. @tootfairyspray just launched their Linen & Room Mist range and 'Slumber' is my favorite!

In just two weeks after the launch of this range - IT WAS SOLD OUT!!! 

They are all available for pre order now. We will all start mixing and restocking again just in time for the Ber months. 

Keep them orders coming!

- RR



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find anything interesting? I hope so! Don't hesitate to drop a line or two!